This article will help you to connect your MacOS device to an Acreto Ecosystem.
If you open the Acreto invitation on a macOS device, the onboarding page should recognize that you’re using a macOS device and guide you through the proper onboarding process.
Follow the steps below to secure your internet connection via MacOS.
To connect your device:
- Click on the Connect your macOS button on the invitation page.
- The Onboarding Portal allows you to download elements necessary to start using Acreto:
- Download Client - this button allows you to download Tunnelblick.
- Install Profile - this button allows you to download the configuration from OpenVPN.
- Install Tunnelblick - double click on the downloaded installation file and proceed with an installation wizard.
- Run Tunnelblick.
- Double-click on the Tunnelblick icon in the Tunnelblick disk image Finder window.
- On the modal window, select file with the configuration downloaded in step 2.2.
- Click connect option.
- Fill modal window with Username/Password that you are using in your organization (LDAP or Octa credentials).
- Once the installation is complete, you will see a pop-up notification:
Installation succeeded. Tunnelblick was successfully installed. Do you wish to launch Tunnelblick now? (An administrator username and password will be required so Tunnelblick can be secured).
- Wait until a connection is established and confirm that your connection is secured.
- Success, you are now connected to Acreto!