This article will help you to connect your iOS device to an Acreto Ecosystem.
If you open the Acreto invitation on an iOS device, the onboarding page should recognize that you’re using an iOS device and guide you through the proper onboarding process.
Follow the steps below to secure your internet connection via iOS.
To connect your device:
- Click on the Connect your iOS button on the invitation page.
- The Onboarding Portal allows you to download elements necessary to start using Acreto:
- Install our client app from App Store - this button allows you to download the OpenVPN Connect app.
- Install Profile - this button allows you to download the configuration from the OpenVPN app.
- Click on the App Store link and install OpenVPN Connect - wait until the installation is complete.
- Go back to the Web Browser.
- Click on the Install Profile button to download the configuration file.
- When the download finishes, open the downloaded file - click the Open option.
- OpenVPN Connect should automatically import the configuration file and prompt you to choose a name for a new connection (you can enter a new name or leave as default). Select ✔ to accept.
- On the Profile list, click on the newly added configuration.
- Fill the modal window with the Username/Password that you use within your organization (LDAP or Octa credentials).
- Wait until a connection is established and confirm that your connection is secured.
- Success, you are now connected to Acreto!